Wednesday, May 25, 2011

123 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 3W1

May 25, 2011

Mr. Kleats
Central High School
123 Main Street,
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 1W3


Dear Mr. Kleats:

     My name is Chase Smith, I am glad that my son made it onto your basketball team, and I look forward to a year of fun games. I understand you are not only a basketball coach, but a teacher and family man as well. I appreciate the time you have taken from your already busy life to coach the team as well as read this letter. Although I do have a few concerns about the way practices are run and games are played.  
     It has come to my attention that when I watch practices you often show up a little late and the practices are disorganized. It wouldn't raise my attention if the team was ready for the NBA, but we both know that isn't true. I would like to offer my help as an assistant coach to keep practices running on time and organized.   Also during the games, some of the lesser skilled players recieve minute playing time because there is a bit more emphasis on winning than having a good time. From my experience as a little league coach I have come to learn that encouraging the players to practice certain moves and saying good job is better than yelling at them.
Sincerely,

Chase Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment