Monday, February 7, 2011

College Application.

I shook hands with Hitler, met Satan, and watched Jesus carry his crucifix, just to subliminally plant myself in history. I built my grandmother a bookshelf for her knitting pattern books, then went and painted over graffiti to do a good deed. I am the one who decides what happens in the world, you just don't know that because I don't allow anyone to know. I stole the Eiffel Tower and then rebuilt a knew one in its spot without a single eye seeing what was taking place.

I was there when the London Fire decimated half the city, I contributed to the Berlin Wall and I didn't even sing about it. I bartered metal pots for chocolate from the Mayans so I could create chocolate ice cream. I flew around the icy mountains in the Swiss Alps in a hang glider. I swim with my pet piranhas. Now it's lunch and I plop myself down to eat chicken and waffles in a field with no ants. I play hangman with a real person because I know I'm going to win every game. I stopped JFK's assassination.

Through coordinate geometry I discovered the city of Atlantis. I'm mastered at the rococo painting technique, I painted King Louis XIV in all of nine minutes. With Leonardo Da Vinci's blueprints, I created the first flying machine, and the first machine gun which was used in World War I.

Now I ask you, have you made a bookshelf for you're grandmother? I have and that shows all the qualities needed to go to this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment