Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Senior year, journey, world, go with the flow.

Senior year for me is the culmination of thirteen years of hard work, early mornings, late nights, and sleepovers. All the marks equalling up to how many hairs you've lost on the journey to graduation day, and the percentages meaning how much you would much rather do something fun than homework, but realized you needed to do homework. It's when being pushed into a group of people opposite from you and then expected to click with them and become best of friends all comes to an end. When knowing where to go next, why you're going there,  is thrown out the window. Now it's time we all just go with the flow and do nothing, let the world take us where it wants. Thinking you know everything is put to an impossible test. You realize the world you think you know, is not quite what it seems. No one telling us what to do, we do it for ourselves. Senior year for me is the beginning of my life, not the life that was thrust upon me for eighteen years. It's time for me to go and do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment